Greers Ferry Lake

Later today I am hitting the road for Arkansas. I LOVE ARKANSAS! i do, ido!
Family is already there and I can hardly wait to see everyone. I never do anything for Memorial day weekend because school is still going on but I decided to take Friday off and have a long long weekend on a boat, in the clear lake, under the sun. Oh it will be delightful.

beautiful sunsets...

Photobucket

silly family time...i love my aunt Chris' face here! so cute!

Photobucket

silly photo sessions....i call this "running from the big storm" and "mom on a mountain"...hahahhaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

family walks

Photobucket

and of course....FOOD~ we love to eat!

Photobucket

YUM YUM! It will be fun and super relaxing! I love the mountains and I LOVE NATURE!!!! ha!I'll tell you all about it when I return! Have a great Memorial Day weekend and be safe! love you!