I AM JUST SICK!!!!!!!!!!
I am in class and felt the need to click on my bulk email randomly. I was totally doing something else and wondered why the thought even came to me.
So I just clicked on bulk and found many MANY emails from my dear blog readers that I HAD NO IDEA were even there. I'm talking weeks worth!
I am just sick about it.
SICK. I take so much of my personal time to reply to those that email me. I read every email and try to respond to EVERY ONE, EVER TIME.
There are so many of you that have not heard from me.......and we now know why. I had not received them in my indox but in my bulk. I am so very sorry if I have hurt your feelings in any way.
I did not stop to read them but came straight to the blog so that you can know that I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY! If you shared your heart with me or asked for prayer....know that I will spend this afternoon reading, praying and emailing you back. I am so very sorry if this caused you any kind of anger or frustration. I would never do that intentionally!
I thank you in advance for understanding and I am also extremely thankful that you would take the time to write me. I love you so very much!!
Lord, you spoke just a minute ago to my spirit! I thank you that you opened my eyes to this. You are such a GOOD GOD! amen
So I just clicked on bulk and found many MANY emails from my dear blog readers that I HAD NO IDEA were even there. I'm talking weeks worth!
I am just sick about it.
SICK. I take so much of my personal time to reply to those that email me. I read every email and try to respond to EVERY ONE, EVER TIME.
There are so many of you that have not heard from me.......and we now know why. I had not received them in my indox but in my bulk. I am so very sorry if I have hurt your feelings in any way.
I did not stop to read them but came straight to the blog so that you can know that I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY! If you shared your heart with me or asked for prayer....know that I will spend this afternoon reading, praying and emailing you back. I am so very sorry if this caused you any kind of anger or frustration. I would never do that intentionally!
I thank you in advance for understanding and I am also extremely thankful that you would take the time to write me. I love you so very much!!
Lord, you spoke just a minute ago to my spirit! I thank you that you opened my eyes to this. You are such a GOOD GOD! amen