CELEBRATE



So the last time Amy, Laura, and I got to hang out alone was October....in OKC





The last time we were together was November......



My girls are coming to my house this weekend and I AM OVERLY EXCITED! I have some surprises planned and as you all know....I love to host! We will be celebrating their birthdays...Laura's was Jan 5 and Amy's will be Feb 12. We will not be together for awhile so I want it to be super fun.

I am making a big dinner on Friday night and Saturday we will be introducing Laura to The Dove's Nest and this....



Almost heaven hahaahhahahha! I will tell you all about it! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I will leave you with a verse that I have been chewing on all day...."I will instruct you and show you the way to go; with My eye on you, I will give counsel"......psalm 32.8........isn't that good! WITH HIS EYE ON ME!!!!!!!!! I love it...

...and I Love you!