LPL Saturday.....
Hello, Hello!
So I am going to do a very very short recap about Saturday at LPL because it is almost Saturday and I am STILL thinking and studying over what I learned.........that is when you know it was a Word just for you!!!!
Let's begin with my little surprise outside the Westin Hotel as we walked toward the Forum.......and there he was.......Mr. Travis and the WHOLE PRAISE TEAM........I was thrilled and praised the Lord almost instantly that He had given me a chance to see him again and GET THE PHOTO hahahha!

As we were getting settled a beautiful woman came over to me and said...."Are you Caroline?"
I said "YES!" and she then told me that she was Jill's sister Joy and of course I hugged her right away! Jill had sent me an email saying that her mom and sister would be there but because she was 34 weeks pregnant that she would not be able to attend. She also told her sister and mom that if they saw me they HAD to give me a hug! And you know what......on Saturday they sat on the row RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that? out of 13500 women we were right by each other! I told Joy it was a DIVINE APPOINTMENT!

Here is Jill so beautiful with child!

We started the morning off right with some WONDERFUL PRAISE AND WORSHIP! man oh man it was just delightful.

Mom and Dixie with our Dear, Dear friend Carondelet. We love her very much and so glad that we got to spend the weekend with her!


More praise and worship
we went down on the floor during the break for more photos hahahaha
Here is Jenna and Melissa

Jenna and I

While we were acting silly this precious woman came up to me and asked "are you Caroline"......her name is Kim and she is from Missouri AND SHE READS MY BLOG!!!!!!!! She was so sweet to me and so encouraging and then she saw Jenna so we got a group pic!
Kim, it was soooooo nice to talk with you!!!!!!!

silly time

i.love.this.picture below
if i could describe the weekend to you with one photo.....this would be the one! I could cry all over again just looking at it!
WORTHY IS THE LAMB!

WORTHY IS THE LAMB

WORTHY IS THE LAMB

then it was over...tear.... and I could have kept singing and singing! ....as you can see we were talking 90 miles an hour about how good it was!


After the conference we walked the streets of Memphis.......

to eat at the most fun place EVER.........The Rendezvous

this is Jenna enjoying the wonderful BBQ smells as we waited in the ally.

That is the Peabody Hotel behind Jenna and Dixie.....and all the people waiting to get it!!!!!! IT IS THAT GOOD!!!!!!

I love this photo
inside the basement of the building!.....the Rendezvous is also on November 6th street and that is my mom's birthday. They use to come here for her birthday when they were in college at the University of Memphis.....Memphis State back then ha

these crack me up because Mom took them and I guess Jenna and I were talking..... hahahahhaha


THEN IT WAS TIME FOR THE BBQ PORK SANDWICH WITH SLAW ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my it was sooooooooooo good. in fact I could really go for one RIGHT NOW!! plus....we buy their seasoning for our baked beans and stuff...........it will make you famous with your family if you put this stuff in your beans!!!!!

Jenna LOVED IT! This is my documentation of her very first BBQ sandwich with slaw!

and while we were in pork/slaw heaven.........the RAZORBACKS were on the tv above us and we instantly thought about all our dear blog "Hog" friends that we love so much


and since Kelly and I took a computer picture of us with Jenna....back in July...we thought we would make it a tradition and do the same with them!......right down to the joint phone message! ha!

WISH YOU GIRLS COULD HAVE
BEEN THERE WITH US!
WE LOVE YOU!
Then it was time to head to the Peabody Hotel for more.......

you guessed it......more silly photos....this would be my mom trying to get in the photo of a moving duck! the woman is wild!!!!

sisters




hahahhaha.......now you see where I get it! hahahhaah


I am forever grateful to Amy Beth for asking and making a way for Jenna to come! It was such a treat for us!

Then came the goodbyes........I thought I was gonna cry to see Jenna leave....it had been such a fun 2 days!
We ended the afternoon with a walk down Beale St one more time before we headed home for a LONG NAP!

Now, I know that we had BBQ pork for lunch but we went to CORKY'S....another one of our favorites.... that evening......YUM YUM

my handsome dad!

Daddy Bob

Dixie and Uncle Ken

Aunt Greta and I..... we ordered BBQ nachos and THEY ROCKED MY WORLD!!!! SO YUMMY!
we were so glad that we got to see Ken and Greta before we left! Then it was back to Daddy Bob's for BANANA PUDDING and bed!
What a wonderful time we had!
Ok, I am posting this right now and going to write all the import things that I learned. Remember several post ago I shared that I had been studying about "Abounding in Love" and just "abounding" and what that really means. I could not figure out why Father was having me study it so much but not write about it. Beth's first point on Friday night was about how God "abounds" in love..........I thought I was gonna pass out RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! He is such an awesome God that He would choose to prepare my heart 2 WEEKS in advance for what I would learn at the conference.......and that was just the beginning!
I love photo posts but I am about to explode if I do not share with you from my heart!
Thanks for enduring these long ones! ha!
I love you dearly!
ps....tonight is BFF Laura's Bachelorette Party in Southlake....dinner at Buca di Beppo and then fun at the hotel! Should come back with some super fun photos...ha!
have a wonderful weekend!
