A Signal




















...Lord I know this won't make since to anybody that is not in my current type of situation. These pictures are the things in my mind and heart this whole week. I feel like every time I see a stop sign that it is stalking me...but I know it is You reminding me to listen to Your directions. I am praying so hard for the exit sign to get off this current road You have me on. I so want a new road. But You continue to tell me to wait and stay put on this current journey. I anticipate a Holy detour soon. Oh let it be so Lord! But I know that You strengthen me when I feel beat down, when my joy is not its normal level, and I am so discouraged. I am weary...I have been all week. BUT You give me new strength. You guard me, protect and hide me under Your wings. So I am clinging to the fact that You can work in me and through me to keep me from getting tired....from screaming my head off in frustration...from giving up and from believing the lies of satan. Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from You FATHER!....guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.


I want to jump ship so bad. I want to do it my way. i want to scream and take control of this waiting Father but YOU, YOU, YOU know where this road of waiting leads. Only You know know. Protect me from the attacks. Be my joy today, be my delight. I need You, I need You, I need You! May my gentleness be evident to all...for YOU ARE NEAR!