My Shephard


Psalm 23
A psalm of David.


The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not be in want.


He makes me lie down
in green pastures,
he leads me beside
quiet waters,
he restores my soul.


He guides me in
paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.


Even though I walk
through the valley of
the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me..(protect me).



You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.



Surely goodness and love
will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will
dwell in the
house of the LORD forever.


oh Father, this is the theme of my last two weeks. You prepared a table before me in the presence of my enemies......AND YOU GAVE ME THE VICTORY!


I LIFT MY HANDS TO YOU IN PRAISE

I LIFT MY HANDS TO YOU IN PRAISE

I LIFT MY HANDS TO YOU IN PRAISE

Father you are my protector. You not only shut down my anxiety and worry but you also filled me with confidence and assurance that I was doing what I was supposed to do. I praise you for giving me the victory. I praise you for reminding me of how you will go to GREAT LENGTHS to DEFEND US AGAINST THE ATTACKS OF SATAN! You are not only my God but my HERO! You supply ever need like no ones ever can or could. Your rod and your staff not only comforted/covered me but you used it as a defensive weapon to push back evil that wanted so badly to get in and get a hold of me. OH I SAY OUT LOUD TO YOU.........REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS, AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE....MAY YOUR GENTLENESS BE EVIDENT TO ALL, THE LORD IS NEAR!!! YOU ARE NEAR FATHER!!!! BE ANXIOUS, CAROLINE, FOR NOTHING but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Only you, only you.......only you can shut the mouth of the lion, only you can destroy man's plots of evil, only you can change the heart's of those that hate me, only you can prepare a table before me in their presence. "This" did not destroy me.......you never left me alone. Only you! Oh my cup does overflow....You love me so much more that my little brain and heart can even comprehend. I thank you. I honor you. I love you and I praise your Holy Name....."from the inside out, oh my soul cries out"!
You are MY GOD AND I WILL PUT MY TRUST IN ONLY YOU!