Student Throwing up in ART CLASS = An Art Teacher on the verge of PASSING OUT
OK........
deep breath.....
fresh air....CAN I GET SOME FRESH AIR
...............FOR THE LOVE!!!!!!!!!
BREATHE....
BREATHE.....
YES, a student just lost their very large breakfast and possibly their labor day buffet... in my classroom. I just almost passed out! I am usually good in these HIGH STRESS situations but today all my "bless his heart"s were out and now I can't get the smell out of my nose! ................
````````````````````````````````````````````
ok that first part was this morning!!!!! hhahahaha i did survive...Praise the Lord, but it was not pretty.....let me repeat... NOT PRETTY.....for me or the student hahahhahahhaha. "IT" was everywhere...cause he was a big ole boy. They got the class out and Coach came over for moral support. He got my camera off my desk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT LITTLE TOOT!!!!!! and i knew he took one pic but when i got home i had like a million of me with the SAME FACe.........and let me just say....it is NOT PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..this is not my best face ahahahahhahahah
1. listening to the janitor tell me how he is going to get rid of the smell!!!!!...funny thing is i have not memory of these pictures being taken.....i was in the "don't pass out" zone at this point!!!!!!...you know, when your trying not to REALLY think about what just happend.....or what is all over the floor and wall.

2. still listening to him.....same face.......still trying not to look at the stuff all over my floor!....and yes...hand is STILL on my hip!!!!

3. now I am watching him explain what the "powder" is going to do. At this point my mind was so thinking...."LOOK BUD, JUST CLEAN IT UP!!!! I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT IT AND I DON'T NEED A PLAY BY PLAY UUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH". but of course, i am not rude so I just simple listened as I tried to get a breath of fresh air!!!!!!!.........


4. HIM SCOOPING IT UP GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and Coach laughing at me!!!!!!! i wish he hadn't cute of my other arm because it was like flappin and movin all over the place!!!...P.S. THE SCOOP UP IS MY LEAST FAVORITE STAGE!!!!!!!!
5. me now laughing at the fact that this is how i am starting my Tues morning!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!! OH HOW I love teaching school!!!!! ALWAYS A SURPRISE AND GOOD TIME HAD BY ALL!!!!!!
6. AND THE END PRODUCT........ALL CLEAN AND READY TO GO. But i must repeat....."the smell is still in my nose" YUCK YUCK YUCK. 
Good news......
the kid is feeling great and stayed the rest of the day!
even better news......i did not throw up with him!!!!
oh GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!