I AM LOSING MY MIND

MY CURRENT LIFE IS THIS........................



IN ARKANSAS ON VACATION WITH FAMILY + PACKING MY ENTIRE HOUSE BY JULY 1 + FOUND A HOUSE AND IN THE CONTRACT STAGE OF BUYING IT AS WE SPEAK + LEAVING FOR JAPAN + COMING BACK FROM JAPAN AND CLOSING-MOVING ON THE NEXT DAY + OH YEAH I DON'T EVEN OWN FRIDGE..........that is a whole other issue
=

SO YEAH MY NAME IS CAROLINE AND I HAVE OFFICIALLY HAD ONE BREAK DOWN...LAST NIGHT....FRIDAY THE 13th....NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHER MOMENTS OF "WHAT THE HECK"!

I AM CRAZY AND ON VACATION!!!!!!!


can i just tell you that i am so sorry that I have not been to your blogs. I thought summers were for time to blog but apparently our God is Heaven has other plans. I have not forgotten you! I am praying for you! Heather- I hope your house is ok from the flood! call me Tuesday if you can! Kelly i am in ark................but i know your busy...call me too!!!!! or I'll email you in a bit! Melissa!!!!!!!!! your a wife now!!!!! congrats. ok I am so sorry for my lack of comments. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!


ps....my parents just gave me their computer!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!! i will have one at the house!!!!!!! OH GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!


pss......pictures to come of the house. I was sooooooo not going to buy one but Father has just forced me in every way and just made doors open!!! FOr that i say TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!! HE HAS HEARD MY CRY FOR MERCY AND HE HAS TURNED HIS EAR TO ME!!!!!!!

PSSS...thank you for your prayers over me and my darling team. DID I TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU??????? I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

please forgive me during this crazy time!!!!