REST, COOKING, AND PRAYER

My weekend was really restful. After school on Friday I ran home and cleaned house so that I didn't have to do it on sat. morning. I then decided to go ahead and make my once a month wal-mart trip. I LOVE WAL-MART.......I DO I DO I DO I DO. I don't care what anyone says...i can find everything just fine and the prices are so great. I decided that my cooking this month needed to step it up a notch. Cooking for one usually means I end up eating the same thing all week. Sometimes that doesn't bother me...sometimes it does. So friday I loaded up on ingredients for some of my favorites recipes my mom makes.........

I came home and made homemade meat loaf....the small loaf kind where everyone gets their own individual one...it is amazing and HOMEMADE MACARONI AND CHEESE......YOU KNOW THE KIND THAT MAKES THE NEIGHBORHOOD KIDS WANT TO DROP EVERYTHING AND RUN TO YOUR HOUSE........I am pleased to say that it all turned out wonderful and I felt like Suzy Homemaker.......or julia stiles in Mona Lisa Smile......this was the vision in my head hahahahhhahahhahaha



Saturday I put on my JQ crown and headed to Jazzercise. I came home and had a really good late morning time with Father. Just understanding praise and sacrifice and how they are always hand in hand. Never apart. I then called mom to ask for her assistance in ways that my prayers for so many can be organized. She was wonderful and told me that a binder with dividers was always good. So I labeled each one and then put paper with names at the top. Each one having their own piece so that i can date prayer requests and then look back to see what was answered and what is still needing prayer. I then had the verses that I pray over specific people written on large note cards and attached to their own prayer paper.

SOUNDS CRAZY BUT IT WILL REALLY HELP ME TO KEEP TRACK OF GOD'S WORK. I THINK THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Then i made these brownies that are amazing and make me smile.......I mean i was just a cooking machine this weekend!!!!!.........then i met up with Amy and we did a little shopping
and a chick-fa-la stop.
Sunday was church and then Melissa...also a blogger.... had a bridal shower in a friends home that was just beautiful!!!!!! here are some of the pic.....

they got bride and groom hats that were so funny...here's Melissa


some of the food

I loved this living room. She had several blue china things in there and I just love blue china!!!!!

This is Melissa with her 3 hostesses

Sorry this post is blah. I have been in meetings all day...no kids today...YAY YAY YAY.

Have a wonderful afternoon.