I LOVE THE WEEKEND

The weekend is what we all need after crazy weeks. DON'T THEY JUST HIT THE SPOT!!!! I spent most of it reading all the home info...buying a house strategies, and finance blah blah blah.....this is when i wish i could get someone to just take my money and do it for me. I am the youngest child and really like people to do the hard stuff for me hahahahahh. i know i know...such a brat. Anyway, God continues to make me take care of the big things...ALONE...and every time I go through the whine stage! That would be now!!!!!

Here is the run down of my weekend!
Friday------ I spent most of the day online trying to find homes and jobs in a different location. stared at the computer till almost 4 pm and my eyes started to cross. So I had to walk away. I started feeling bad half way through the day and stayed home friday night. I have been running a low grade fever all weekend and have all that cold stuff that is going around! But sickness can never stop me from HOUSE HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!! About 9 pm I was blessed with a call from LAURA FROM somewhere!!!!!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!! It was such a delight to hear her voice. What was the biggest blessing was all the stories about the city she is in right now, the people, and the FOOD! Since we have been there it made it easy for me to imagine. She is loving all the coke and even found a story that has everything American that she have shipped to her!!!!! that is a major PTL!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday I got up and had a great quiet time with the Lord. Just praying for the day ahead that I would be very aware of his presence and the next step for me. My friend Leanne drove down to go with me and brought a PIZZA yum yum....then we headed to Waxahachie.............

One of the first homes we stopped at is right on main st. We walked up to see if it was vacant and EAGLE EYE LEANNE saw that the side door was opened...alittle........so we totally went in....hoping that we were not about to get shot hahahahhahhhahah. The house it way to big for me but my heart is already decorating it.


this is the dinning room....btw-the inside is being fixed up, however the outside is UGLY

and needs new paint BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a table and buffet that is sitting in my dad's shop that I would love to put in this room!!!!



This is the living room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE STAINED GLASS WINDOWS!!!!!! AND THERE ARE SEVERAL MORE AROUND THE HOUSE...INCLUDING THE BACK DOOR!!!!!!!!


one of the bathrooms they are fixing up.....again this house I love...praying the price comes down a tad!!!!!!!!

the kitchen...bless her heart is just ugly. The brown paint is ok but makes the room seem way to dark and dirty.
That's all the pics I have right now. So much to think about. I grew up moving a lot so it is hard for me to think "forever".............do i buy with the future in mind?????????
I NEED A HUSBAND THAT IS SMART AND CAN HELP ME DEAL WITH ALL THIS MESS..........SO I CAN JUST ENJOY DECORATING...........is that to much to ask? sorry my brat was coming out again.
Sunday was wonderful! I can not stress to you how much I love my sunday school teacher. He is so wonderful and because most of us are in Seminary...and he is a prof at sem.....he doesn't let up on us. He pushes us to really think and I leave there with such joy of learning something new!!!!!!
Amy and I then headed to Beniggans to share a Monte Cristo..........yum yum yum. Then it was back home and back to word to listen for some guidance!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Thank you to those that prayed about my home and job search. I get overwhelmed but I know he will do what he sees best. Like that song says....."i want everything you want for me Jesus........give me faith to believe and a heart to receive the blessings of my Father...."

ps. i will put some of the other homes up as soon as i download the pics.

pss. My dear blogging friend Julie had an amazing weekend!!! her post was amazing and just what i needed to hear. go to her blog and check out what the Lord shared with them!!!!!!