HOUSTON WEDDING WEEKEND!!!!!!!!
oh how I love going on a road trip with my mom!!!!!!!! We have such great conversation and I like getting her all to my elf every once in a while. Now girls, I have a massive amount of pictures for you to see from the weekend! Just a warning before you decide to start looking. I will keep my words minimum......i know....shocking that I will try not to talk so much. Anyway enjoy!!!!!!!
Friday we stayed at the Henderson's house in Sugar Land. They feed us the most amazing food.
This steak was the size of my face and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thick and wonderful!!!!!!
Sat morning she cooked us "man muffins"......biscuit, sausage, egg and cheese all in each muffin holder!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!
We then headed for our hotel room across from the Galleria and were so excited to receive a welcome basket from the bride and groom's parents. It had snacks and water and mints and chocolate!!!!!!! My sister did this at her wedding and it is such a treat to those that drive long distances to come to the wedding!!!!! So thoughtful!!!!!!!! oh and when we went shopping I had my camera ready in case I was run into Beth M. I did not...sadly.
The wedding was at 2nd Baptist church.....you can see it behind us......
My friend Leanne and her sister Mindy!!!!! There room was next door to ours so we had soooo much fun!!!!!
Mindy and her great target dress!!!!!! isn't it beautiful. This is her drill team pose from high school
and this is mine...................................................no i wasn't on the drill team although I would have loved it!!!!
Inside the church
then to the Houstonian for the reception...this was a sculpture outside the entrance and mom and I def thought it was real at first!!!!!!!!
There was a cocktail hour before dinner and they even had a sushi bar!!!!!! crazy..this is her cake
inside the ballroom....btw-this was like a magazine. no joke. i have never seen anything like it.
2 water falls
lounge things everywhere
the best part was the band. they were amazing and sang everything from "at last".....to oldies.....to current stuff. Lots of dancing was going on!!!!!
this is our table and the chandelier with flowers... WOW.....this was all so out of our league!!!!!
Mom posing for me on the couch
oh........this was so fun. This is Mrs. Chambers.....my favorite teacher of all time!!!!!!!
this is the groom's mom and my mom getting her dress fixed
pic of all the girl friends.......
Mindy sat by me...isn't she beautiful...she is a chi O and senior Aggie!!!!!!
some of our food.....yum, yum yum
Here is the bride, Cody
groom ,Andrew
mom eating sushi...and not liking it....we were trying to not let our country come out to much!!!!! hahahahahhahha

a must at a wedding......the big candy bar with lost of stuff
the grooms parents and dear friends of ours
The weekend was wonderful. Leanne rode back to Dallas with my mom and I. We talked the whole wedding through and then listened the rest of the way to Beth Moore LPL weekend on being wise women!!!!! IT WAS SO WONDERFUL TO JUST GET AWAY.Hope you all had a great weekend.
i too will fast from the blog world starting in the morning with Kelly and Julie. I will see you all next tues!!!!!! praying for each of you that I talk with. I am already anticipating great things as I spend more time with Father! Oh He is so Faithful!!!!!! I am asking for a fresh love for Him to cover each of us!!!!!!! Oh this will be so much fun!!!!!
Love you all!!!