TIRED, TIRED, TIRED

Can I just freely say to every one out there that I am tired. I mean, I am amazed by all you wives that work, craft, blog, clean, attend church and cook amazing meals. I mean....for the love...I am single and my schedule lately is kicking my butt. How will I ever do this stuff with a husband and children to care for as well. OH FATHER PLEASE LET ME NOT HAVE TO WORK WHEN I START HAVING BABIES!!!!!!!!! I totally get that the Proverbs 31 woman is not what we have to be in our own strength...but what he will do through us! Well, thank goodness Lord because you are the only thing that is gonna keep me together this morning! Oh that felt good to vent! So my favorite blogger, Kelly, just reminded me that it is friday and all is well! Now, if i can get my crazy hormonal 9th graders to leave me alone I will finish this day strong and in a better mood! Happy Friday To ALL!