I have been tagged
I haven't done anything like this before.......
The details:List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.1st hold up your right hand and repeat after me"I --insert name here-- do solemnly swear not to pass judgment on Caroline or any parties involved in this open & honest meme...so help me God!"Ok..you may proceed!
1. I was born in the wrong generation. I have been in love with Jackie O style since I can remember. I love old Hollywood stuff and wish that I would dress up head to toe everyday. I have a wonderful collection of antique jewelry from my grand mothers and great grandmothers. I agree with Lena that if I could wear white gloves and the whole bit....I would.
2. I love BLUE SPODE CHINA!!!!!! I am so drawn to the china that I can't seem to walk away. You know what... I really just love China in general. I love all the pieces that go with it. I love when my mom breaks it out. I love that we have different generations of china in my parent’s house.....although my dad still makes the joke that his mother’s china was "chinet paper plates" hhahahaa. my mom and I can't go to a major department store without making a stop by all the pretties. I want to be one of those grandma's that have lots of tea parties and dress up time with my grandbabies.
3. I require 9-10 hours of sleep a night. i know right.....i have since i was a baby. I slept through the night that first night. don't make fun
4. I love love love to go through houses being built. My mom grew up doing it and now I have. We love to see a house going up, pull over, and plan it out as we walk. My dream home is an old southern plantation style home with large windows, screened in porch, and big hall way down the center so I can see the back from the front!!!
5. I love going on walks. My love language is quality time so a walk with people I love is perfect.
6. I am allergic to dairy!!!!!! which is funny because I feel like I have to have a small glass of chocolate milk before bed.....AND I LOVE CHEESE ANYTHING>>>>>>>>>
7. I read and spend most of my money on Literature and research books from Mardels hahahha. I mean...if i was not so loud I would love to be a librarian. I LOVE BOOKS and I LOVE THE LORD so it is a perfect match for me. I love buying biblical maps...then and now.....commentaries over different books of the bible. I love to learn about the bible and all the history. I also love love love giving books to others. When someone is dealing with something..I am like "here is this scripture..and read this book" I can't help myself.
Lena tagged me so here it goes....... Those are my facts..... I now tag..........
Melissa,
Julie
Megan
Ashley
The details:List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.1st hold up your right hand and repeat after me"I --insert name here-- do solemnly swear not to pass judgment on Caroline or any parties involved in this open & honest meme...so help me God!"Ok..you may proceed!
1. I was born in the wrong generation. I have been in love with Jackie O style since I can remember. I love old Hollywood stuff and wish that I would dress up head to toe everyday. I have a wonderful collection of antique jewelry from my grand mothers and great grandmothers. I agree with Lena that if I could wear white gloves and the whole bit....I would.
2. I love BLUE SPODE CHINA!!!!!! I am so drawn to the china that I can't seem to walk away. You know what... I really just love China in general. I love all the pieces that go with it. I love when my mom breaks it out. I love that we have different generations of china in my parent’s house.....although my dad still makes the joke that his mother’s china was "chinet paper plates" hhahahaa. my mom and I can't go to a major department store without making a stop by all the pretties. I want to be one of those grandma's that have lots of tea parties and dress up time with my grandbabies.
3. I require 9-10 hours of sleep a night. i know right.....i have since i was a baby. I slept through the night that first night. don't make fun
4. I love love love to go through houses being built. My mom grew up doing it and now I have. We love to see a house going up, pull over, and plan it out as we walk. My dream home is an old southern plantation style home with large windows, screened in porch, and big hall way down the center so I can see the back from the front!!!
5. I love going on walks. My love language is quality time so a walk with people I love is perfect.
6. I am allergic to dairy!!!!!! which is funny because I feel like I have to have a small glass of chocolate milk before bed.....AND I LOVE CHEESE ANYTHING>>>>>>>>>
7. I read and spend most of my money on Literature and research books from Mardels hahahha. I mean...if i was not so loud I would love to be a librarian. I LOVE BOOKS and I LOVE THE LORD so it is a perfect match for me. I love buying biblical maps...then and now.....commentaries over different books of the bible. I love to learn about the bible and all the history. I also love love love giving books to others. When someone is dealing with something..I am like "here is this scripture..and read this book" I can't help myself.
Lena tagged me so here it goes....... Those are my facts..... I now tag..........
Melissa,
Julie
Megan
Ashley